-
I called my lil' sis, who thought it was going to be in LBC (they usually have the ASR convention in Feb in LBC). It looks like we are going to go down to San Diego. What's the best area to book a hotel in that's near the Casbah? Any other interesting things for the kiddies to do in SD besides seeing Shamu?
-
WELL THE CASBAH IS ON SASSAFRASS AND LAUREL. WHICH IS THE STREET THE AIRPORT IS ON SO IT SHOULD BE EASY TO FIND A HOTEL AROUND THERE.
ALTHOUGH RFTC IS PLAYING AT 4TH AND B.
BALBOA PARK IS FUN AND EDUCATIONAL. THERES TONS OF MUSEUMS AND THE ZOO WHICH IS PRETTY CHEAP. WE HAVE THE NEW BABY PANDA THAT IS TOO FUCKIN CUTE!! I WANNA CUDDLE WITH HIM [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
Why was I thinkin the Casbah?
So 4th and B, is that in the gaslamp district?
I haven't been to San Diego too many times, but I almost always visit the museums when I am down there. It's beautiful there. I'll just start checkin around online.
Thanks hun!
-
YEAH 4TH AND B IS DOWNTOWN.
BUT IF YOU STAY NEAR THE AIRPORT ITS JUST A SHORT TAXI RIDE.
YOU SHOULD CRUISE BY THE GALLERY PARTY B4 THE SHOW. FREE DRINKS!! IT IS IN THE GASLAMP ALSO.
-
I would love to! My lil' sis is a starving college student at CSULB, so I'll pretty much be sporting her evening. I'll tell her to drink up there! Haha! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
Ooh, Im excited to see Rocket from the Crypt! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
hmmmm I don't know anything about the Suicide Girls show Pretty in Punk...did u find out anything? Is it worth checking in to? Also remember the Heartaches friday night at the Casbah...they are great. By the way I don't mention them a lot because I know someone in the band and I'm trying to promote them or something...I just started to go see them a little over a year ago and I want other ppl to hear them too...cuz there just aren't really any bands around here with that 77-early 80's pop punk style...but they seem to be the real deal...
-
ITS SOME KINDA BURLESQUE SHOW...
I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT. I FOUND A WEBSITE FOR IT AND IT LOOKS KINDA CHEEZY... BUT I DONT THINK OF THE CASBAH AS A CHEEZY PLACE.
http://suicidegirls.com/bands/
-
does it have anything to do with the website?
-
just saw the link you posted....DUH [img]redface.gif[/img] guess that answers my question...
-
oh i'm getting the money its just going to be less because it went on a smaller loan. i'm going to stop complaining now because i found out they did that for me because the chip was going to expire.
anyways, thats o.k. about the concert, i'm sure we'll all run into each other at some point, thank you so much for the offer though [img]smile.gif[/img]